There is going to be a group Triple P session running in Stroud in January 2019.
Course title Standard Triple P
Dates 08/01/19 – 26/02/19
Venue Stroud Valleys Primary School
To book on the course please use the link on Family Information Service or phone them on 01452 427362
Triple P suggests simple routines and small changes that can make a big difference to your family. It helps you understand the way your family works and uses the things you already say, think, feel and do in new ways that:
- Create a stable, supportive and harmonious family
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Deal positively, consistently and decisively with problem behaviour
- Build positive relationships with your children
- Plan ahead to avoid or manage potentially difficult situations
- Deal with teenagers emotional behaviour
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- While Triple P is almost always successful in improving child behaviour problems, more than half its emphasis is on developing positive attitudes, skills and behaviour. This helps prevent problems arising and fosters family relationships that encourage children to realise their full potential. Triple P has been developed and scientifically proven over 30 years.
For regular Facebook updates and tips from Triple P. https://www.facebook.com/triplepparenting
Check out the Triple P website for more information and blogs; see the difference Triple P made for other families. https://www.triplep-parenting.uk.net/uk-en/triple-p/