We have had a fantastic start to the new year and are proud of all of our pupils achievements this term.
Amongst those mentioned this week were:
- Kieran M for his excellent progress in English and Maths
- Vievien for her wonderful English essay and her superb behaviour
- Gabe for completing his test in science and his enthusiasm in finding clues in Outdoor Ed
- Lottie for her amazing behaviour and not having any negative incidents all term
- Josh M and Marshall for working really well in PE
- Jimmy, Fin and Owen for helping a younger student
- Scott for learning to play Black Sabbath on the guitar
- Abbie for her hard work in science
- All the Year 10 & 11s who have sat mock exams and coped well with the whole process
- Gavin for writing a letter of apology
- Tay for turning things round in English and writing a good diary entry about a Midsummer Night's Dream
- The group who went abseiling with Skylark Adventures and faced their fears courageously
- Mrs Loveridge and Miss Jess for putting together inspirational handouts for the staff
- Josh S-J for his determination to do well and get good grades
- Tyrell and Toby for working together well in mechanics
- Mrs Miller for her ongoing support to the pupils in Nurture
- Callum M who has come such a long way since starting with us
- Connor for coping well and behaving during his internal exclusion
- Joshua D for his maturity in his review meeting
And the final mention is for Mr Murray who is leaving us for pastures new. Thank you for all your hard work and we wish you good luck for the future.
Enjoy half term and remember that school starts back on Tuesday 26th February at 9:30am.