In our final Friday staff meeting for this year the Peaks of the Week were:
- All the letters from the pupils who are applying to be head pupil. Great to see their ambition and loyalty in wanting to represent our school.
- Joshua S-J for engaging well in PE and smiling throughout the lesson
- Brandon for his solid focus in literacy
- Kye-Tyler for being honest, open and reflective in PHSE
- Dillano for improving his behaviour and staying in lessons
- Skiddaw for their interest and participation in the Humanities lesson
- Callum D for having a responsible attitude and showing resilience
- Callyann for remaining onboard and polite and being a good role model to the class
- Rhys for taking responsibility and going to base camp to work when he needed to
- Owen and Sam for their independence in English and remembering to double check their work
- Harry P for his magic tricks
- Helvellyn and Nevis for their structured work in English
- Harvesting potatoes in the horticulture class and seeing everyone's faces at the quantity they had
- Seb, who on the trip last week was nervous of the water on the first day but by the last day was the last one to get out
- Gavin for being absorbed reading a book
- Jamie-Lee for showing maturity at his off-site appointment
- Tyler for making Mr Pollok a very tasty fruit smoothie.
- All the pupils and staff for their hard work and fantastic attitude during Challenge Week last week and also for refocusing well on returning to school.
We hope to see you all at Academic Review Day next Friday.