We have completed:
- Swimming sessions at The Pulse Leisure Centre for our older students.
- Fixtures vs New Horizons – BTEC Sport students organised this and it was superb.
- Development of the curriculum and extended use of the fitness suite for all groups.
- 1000m challenge for all students which has been superb – Top student time 4.08 seconds.
- Rugby, football, fitness and basketball for all groups.
- The Marines developing teamwork and fitness for selected students.
- BTEC Sport completing 2 units of work also taking part in football, rugby, basketball, indoor hockey, boccia, New Age Kurling, snooker, pool.
- Year 10/11 students training and competing in the Delailo project for Rugby having weekly rugby sessions.
- Boxing at Westgate boxing gym for selected students each week.
- PE lessons and leadership for Everest and Serenity students.
- BTEC Leadership – leading younger students on sports and activities.
Well done to all students and staff this year and we look forwards to a bigger and brighter 2019.
Next year we will have:
- Intra and Inter house sports competitions
- Fixtures vs other school
- Cheltenham Town FC delivery of PSHE modules and coaching
Mr L Dorman